Friday 4 April 2014

Another year old

So Saturday was my birthday, does anyone else enjoy other peoples birthdays more than their own?

Saturday was a lovely day spent with my family.  A lazy start opening gift and chatting.

We decided to go out to a garden centre as the sun had decided to wish me a happy birthday too.

A good wonder, scone and chai latte.  We got lots and lots of plants to put into the garden.

Later that evening we went out for a meal, I do really love spending time as a family :)


Love that I got wished happy birthday when I opened up Google

I received lots and lots of flowers

On Sunday my daughter and I planted some of the plants we had bought the previous day.

Still lots of work to do in the garden, but very happy with the bed we planted up :)




No comments:

Post a Comment