Friday 9 October 2015

Plan with me

Morning all, how are you all today? Is everyone loving the crisp sunny Autumn days? I so love this time of year, you can get cosy and snug.

With Halloween around the corner I thought I would decorate my happy planner for next week with a Halloween theme.
I used Paperchase black with gold dot washi tape to divide the morning, afternoon and evening sections. I then placed stickers randomly all over the week. 
I also like to change the column down the left side to a to do list for the week.
I ordered my stickers from Plan with Jade, she does a whole range of planner themed sticker kits. 


1 comment:

  1. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular accredited online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Buy Alko 1 Tablet
    Buy Bensedin Online
    Buy Ksalol 1mg USA
    Pain O Soma 350mg
    Buy Belbien Online

    ReplyDelete