Wednesday 30 September 2015

Plan With Me - Happy Planner

I was so excited to receive my happy planner, you have to be quick when they become available as they sell out fast. Mine was ordered from Amazon on 15th September for £14.04 and arrived 23rd September.
Its a lovely planner with space for lots of planning.
I started by getting together a few pretty things and worked out a theme for the coming week

I added some stickers I had downloaded from Pinterest and added some pretty flamingo washi.
I then added in a weekly to do list and meal plan down the left side. I also filled in my plans for the week

I thought I was more of a Filofax girl, but I'm loving the creative freedom the happy planner is giving me. I can really go to town with how much to decorate and vamp up the pages. I have a A5 planner on pre order so I might end up cutting and punching my happy planner to fit. 

Do any of you guys use a planner?

Funky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment