Thursday 28 January 2010

Slimming Chicken tikka masala

Well I did it, i made the decision to join Slimming World. Im really enjoying it, making new recipies and trying new ingredients . I lost 4lb in my 1st week and 2lb in my second :)
On Saturday i made a Slimming World Chicken Tikka Masala. It was yummy the whole family enjoyed it. I can email the recipe to anyone who would like it, just drop me and email :) sarahansell22@hotmail.com

Chicken marinating, it smelt dvine.


Chicken ready to be grilled, then mixed with the tomato sauce.


Finished meal.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks yummy! If it tastes half as good as it looks then please send me over the recipe please! YUM YUM! Have a fab day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Send me you email addy and ill post it on over :) sarahansell22@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an amazing chicken tikka masala recipe. My favorite chicken tikka recipe is at chicken tikka masala recipe .Please let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete