Monday 5 April 2010

My Pay It Foward

I was lucky to pulled out of the jug for A Bun Can Dance Pay it Foward ( PIF ). As part of the deal I am looking for 3 lucky people to take part in my Pay It Foward.

Im going to follow the rules that Denise set for her Pay It Foward.

The 3 lucky people will receive a parcel from me filled with goodies. In return they have to agree to organise their own Pay It Foward.

I to am going to open the Pay It Foward to anyone, you dont need to be a crafter or include homemade items. You do need to have a blog!

UK participants only please.

Leave a comment to this post saying you are interested by Monday 12th April.

If there are more than 3 people who want to take part, then I'll pop names in a hat and randomly select 3.

I'll send the 3 PIF participants a parcel of surprises each, by the end of May.

The 3 PIF participants would then need to organise their own PIF by the end of June.

I think thats everything?!
 
Looking foward to your comments :)
 
Sarah xxx
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun!! I won't enter though as I am already doing the 'good Enough to eat' swap. I love the idea though!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete